Remote Employment • Full-Time • Faith-Centric
Are you a proactive, make-it-happen marketer?
Do you love implementing marketing campaigns and managing KPIs?
Are scaling e-commerce sites and increasing conversion rates your jam?
Then the team at CatholicPsych needs you!
CatholicPsych is seeking a full-time online multi-functional Marketing Manager that will help the team strategize, implement, and manage marketing projects from concept to market release. CatholicPsych is looking for someone to partner closely with the fellow leaders to translate big ideas into actionable weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and be responsible for executing these goals effectively. You are the ideal candidate if you love managing (and implementing) marketing projects, metrics, and conversion rates.
You are perfect for this role if you love strategizing, implementing, and tracking marketing projects. You’re exceptionally good at breaking big projects down to the essential steps and knowing the best order to take action on them. You love to roll up your sleeves and thrive in the start-up environment.
You’re a problem solver with an optimistic can-do attitude… and with you nothing is impossible. If this kind of work excites you, and you want to be part of growing a company that is on a mission to redefine the new standard of Catholic wellbeing, you’re a great fit for this Marketing Manager role!
This is a full-time, remote, employee position. Pay depends on previous experience.
Benefits include a healthcare stipend, PTO, and ongoing education opportunities
Responsibilities (tasks associated with the role)
The Marketing Manager is responsible for CatholicPsych’s marketing and communications strategies across the brand. You must prepare annual marketing plans, create a calendar of campaigns and events, set the marketing budget, and analyze the market and competitors.
- Team Management: Lead and manage the marketing team members to work together in a positive environment
- Acquisition: Grow existing channels and build new ones to reach new audiences
- Conversion: Dial-in engagement campaigns to convert leads to subscribers to buyers
- Optimize conversion from social media channels
- Perform A/B testing to maximize results + familiarity
- Build, strategize and oversee landing page design & development
- Launch Management: Improve upon past successful launches to grow customer base
- Identify and track key KPIs
- Strategically map out launch plan for each campaign (live & evergreen)
- Oversee and facilitate execution and implementation with the team
- Omni-Channel Messaging & Marketing: Create cross-platform messaging plans and promotional strategies to grow leads, clients, and retention
- Lead and implement affiliate marketing
- Ownership over integrated marketing calendar
- Empower team to execute aspects of the marketing plan and ensure it comes together as envisioned
- Develop and maintain a multi-year roadmap that ensures company growth while leaving room for the rapidly evolving needs of the clients, brand, and industry
- Website and Funnel Creation and Conversion: Oversight of website and funnels to enhance marketing and revenue
- Identify and track key KPIs
- Perform A/B testing and split tests of landing pages
- Ability to analyze data in or order to hypothesis business-driving marketing tactics
Requirements (expected proficiencies to excel in this role)
This position is for a person who is:
- A conversion expert
- Email and text marketing savvy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Comfortable managing up and down
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Has a can-do attitude
- An expert executer
- Hands-on and a do-er
- Emotionally intelligent
- Driven to motivate others
- Honest, transparent, and expert communicator
- Experienced in start-up cultures
- Excellent with follow-through
- Experience with managing paid advertising campaigns
- Able to work remotely
Preference given to applicants with:
- Deep understanding of sales funnels
This position is NOT for someone who:
- Is not hands-on
- Prefers a slow-paced work environment
- Is unavailable to work during EST operating hours
Software Utilized by Company
Asana, Slack, Voxer, ClickFunnels, Funnel Gorgeous, WordPress, and more.
To provide services and resources based on the integration of faithful Catholic anthropology with sound psychological science to help people become who God created them to be. We are on a mission to redefine the new standard of Catholic wellbeing!
About Gregory Bottaro, Psy.D
Dr. Bottaro is a clinical psychologist and founder of the CatholicPsych Institute. He received his Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the Institute for the Psychological Sciences, a graduate school in Arlington, VA that integrates Catholic philosophy and theology with sound, empirically validated psychology.
Before his degree, Dr. Bottaro discerned a religious vocation with the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal (CFRs). He lived four years in the Bronx, serving the poor in the tradition of St. Francis of Assisi. He learned how to discern God's voice and live a life in service to others.
Six years after leaving NYC as a friar he returned as a psychologist. The CatholicPsych Institute began there in 2012 and has since grown to 5 offices with 12 therapists serving clients around the globe.
How To Apply
To be considered for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “I’m the Dream Marketer - look no further” and something interesting you learned about Dr. Greg in your cover letter with resume attached.
Intake Sales Coordinator
Remote Employment • 20 Hours/Week • Faith-Centric
ROLE (OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION)
The perfect person for this role will have these characteristics:
- Detail-oriented (they are always the first ones to notice small changes and always guess the killer when watching crime dramas)
- Naturally Curious (they always find a way to make others feel comfortable and love to ask questions that open doors — they may also love to read Agatha Christie or have dreams of being a reporter for the New York Times)
- Rule follower (would rather tell the truth and suffer the consequences than lie and not be able to sleep at night)
The Person for this Role Believes:
- Believes in preserving the relationship above all else (they forgive without grudges and are usually the first one to offer the olive branch)
- Believes people are more important than profit (and genuinely want to help the world become a better place)
- Believes in creating community, even in this virtual world of business and zoom meetings (and are usually the last one to let go when hugging)
WHY is this important? Our Vision.
The CatholicPscyh vision is focused on helping people flourish, in the most authentic way possible.
In an ever-changing world with mixed messages, confused priorities, and flawed models, it is increasingly difficult to find a source of inspiration and accompaniment that stays grounded in timeless Gospel truth. We aim to be that accompaniment and are obsessed with remaining true to authentic principles of human identity to continue to inspire.
We are bridging the gap between timeless tradition and innovation that seems to be morphing at blinding speed. Cultural developments require novel methods of communication as well as the integration of mature paradigms such as Theology of the Body, while retaining the anthropological foundations found in Genesis like, “Male and female He created them.”
As we move forward into that vision we have a gap in our team that possibly you can help us fulfill.
RESPONSIBILITIES (TASKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE ROLE)
- INTAKE: Responsible for potential clients' intake form, direct communication, and next steps.
- CALLS: Host closing calls (consultations) with potential clients, asking qualifying questions and determining if CatholicPsych is their next best step.
- DOCUMENT: Willing and able to document the process by taking notes, and working within our sales project management system to ensure appropriate tracking around sales data, metrics, and milestones.
- MEETINGS: Attend requested Interactions (meetings) within the company and be an advocate for the customer-facing intake role.
- COMMUNICATE: Work with Operations to ensure there is alignment and smooth transition for the lead.
- CONFIRMING: Reaching out to confirm booked sales calls to prevent no-shows, and following up in the event of a no-show (supporting and giving the human touch to the automations).
RESULTS (EXPECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS)
- Meet Metrics for Potential Clients.
- Tracking appropriately as directed.
- Leads that come in through our system are being engaged with and being qualified for our program(s).
- Processes are viewed and revised, in order to build out the sales department as we grow.
REQUIREMENTS (EXPECTED PROFICIENCIES)
- Experience in sales, customer service and customer-facing roles. We are open to candidates that have gained this experience in a variety of environments.
- Ability to work with integrity and bring in the right people into our programs. Our programs are not for everyone and the ability to discern between the right and wrong fit is key.
- Available to dedicate at least 20 hours a week to 1-on-1 calls with prospective clients.
- Highly resourceful, independent self-starter who takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Not afraid of new challenges, loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines, juggles lots of moving pieces while staying collected, and adapts well to change.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both prospects and internal team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of confidence in yourself and the CatholicPsych organization.
- A proactive self-starter with a flexible work approach and a motivated, energetic, “can-do” attitude.
- Organized with great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Technology savvy.
- Comfortable receiving direct feedback.
To be considered for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “I’m the Dream Coordinator - look no further” and something interesting you learned about Dr. Greg in your cover letter with your resume attached.
The CatholicPsych Institute is developing a 36 credit certification for the integration of the psychological sciences with Catholic philosophy, theology, and spirituality. We are training clinicians, clergy, and other educators on the *practical application* of the anthropological tradition of our faith in terms of the human person and what we know through psychology.
This certification is not beholden to state licensing requirements, professional association requirements (or politics), or any other secular institution that otherwise compromises the full teaching of Catholic truth.
We are hiring! If you are interested in applying, please fill out the form below. You will report directly to Dr. Greg Bottaro or the CatholicPsych Research Director. Hours are flexible and can fit to your own schedule, the pay is $20/hr, and you will receive free access to the certification curriculum for your own benefit (a $20k value).
*To be certified officially once we launch, you will still have to accomplish the exam and practicum requirements.*
To apply fill out this Form.
CatholicPsych Institute is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.